Tanglewod Park

After work eased out a bit at Greensboro, I wanted to explore the place over the weekends. But I was too tired to drive to a far away place. So after some online research, I settled down to visit Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC. It was a jolly 35 mile ride to the place and I went all by my self. Probably that day wasn’t a good choice as it was drizzling and there were very few people in the park. But this also gave ample time to shoot some nice pictures. Some pictures were taken while driving slowly at 5mph and some I took after I got out of the car. It was a huge park where you can drive around. It has a lake, golf course, pool, horses and barns, cattle, play ground, church, a train which is only for display, golf store, cemetery and lots and lots of trees. They also had cottages which could be rented on nightly or weekly basis. I am sure I will go back to this place and plan a stay for a couple of days with family and friends. Check out a few sample pictures.

Read Users' Comments (0)

0 Response to "Tanglewod Park"

Post a Comment