Illinois - Indiana - Kentucky - West virginia - North Carolina

So far, this is the longest road trip for me. I had to drive all this way to relocate for work and decided to drive because my life in the new place would be much easier with my car and GPS. Driving this route all by my self was indeed amazing. I enjoyed every part of it. Leaving behind the tall buildings of downtown Chicago, the bridge to Indiana, the huge hills with icicles on either sides of the highway in Kentucky, the snow covered hilly road drive in West Virginia, I finally reached the beauty filled North Carolina. I did take an overnight break in Lexington, Kentucky and had a good sleep. I wanted to capture beautiful pictures of everything that I drove across, but it was practically impossible. I did manage to take few pictures of icicles though. But the houses with porches and rocking chairs, barns with horses, back yards with tractors, fields with cattle, hand made storage rooms on the roadside and all the beauty of the hills and trees completely covered with snow weren't possible to capture, but made a lasting impression in my heart. I can never forget this long drive.

 

  

 


Read Users' Comments (0)

0 Response to "Illinois - Indiana - Kentucky - West virginia - North Carolina"

Post a Comment